How many games can my beloved Clemson Tigers win?
After a HUGE road victory over the Virginia Tech Hokies, the Tigers are 5-0, and looking at the remaining schedule, I CAN’T HELP but be EXTREMELY optimistic about our chances to run the table.
- Boston College at HOME, Oct. 8th
- @ Marilyn, Oct. 15th
- North Carolina at HOME, Oct. 22nd
- @ #21 Georgia Tech, Oct. 29th
- Wake Forest at HOME, Nov. 12th
- @ NC State, Nov. 19th
- @ #10 South Carolina, Nov. 26th
Is it just me, or after 3 straight wins over Auburn, Florida State, and Virginia Tech, do the remaining games on the schedule appear to be EXTREMELY winable??
The only 2 potential bumps in the road are Georgia Tech and South Carolina.
I STRONGLY believe that we can run the table.