NFL MVP Race (Week 3)
- Matt Ryan (Atlanta Falcons)- 72% completions, 793 yards, 8 TD’s, 1 INT, and a 114 QBR ALL for the undefeated Atlanta Falcons. Matty Ice is the early front runner.
- Matt Schaub (Houston Texans)- 65.6% completions, 751 yards, 5 TD’s, 1 INT, and a 102.4 QBR all for the undefeated Houston Texans.
- Ben Roethlisberger (Pittsburgh Steelers)- 68.3% completions, 904 yards, 8 TD’s, 1 INT, and a 109.2 QBR. Lost in the Steelers uncharacteristic 1-2 start has been Big Ben’s STELLAR play. If the Steelerc can turn it around, I expect Big Ben to be in the hunt until the end.
- Joe Flacco (Baltimore Ravens)- 64.5% completions, 913 yards, 6 TD’s, 2 INT’s, and a 101.1 QBR for the 2-1 Baltimore Ravens. I expect Flacco to continue his stellar play, and this to be a career year for the Ravens’ QB.
- Eli Manning (New York Giants)- 66.9% completions, 1,011 yards, 5 TD’s, 3 INT’s, and a 97.1 QBR all for the 2-1 New York Giants. Can’t imagine he would be in this conversation without his 295 yard 2nd half effort in a comeback win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, though…
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zy2uuxU5s5Rv