TOP 10 MOST DISLIKED SPORTS FIGURES
Forbes recently conducted a study to determine the “10 Most Disliked People in Sports.” This year’s Top 10, courtesy of Forbes.com, are:
- Al Davis-Owner of the Oakland Raiders
- Michael Vick-QB Philladelphia Eagles
- Jerry Jones-Owner of the Dallas Cowboys
- Tiger Woods
- Manny Ramirez-Outfielder Tampa Bay Rays
- Terrell Owens-Wide Reciever Cincinatti Bengals
- Albert Haynesworth-Defensive Lineman Washington Redskins
- Mark McGwire-Retired St. Louis Cardinal, current hitting coach for Cardinals
- Bob Knight-Hall of Fame College basketball coach, current ESPN analyst
- Randy Moss-Wide Reciever Tennessee Titans
That is “THEIR” list. I must admit, that I pretty much couldn’t disagree more with it. It sucks in fact. Al Davis? Most hated man in sports? The average “young” fan doesn’t even know who this bastard is, not to mention, this man isn’t even the most disliked owner on MY list. You want my stance on Michael Vick? He fucked up. He fucked up bad, but he has suffered the consequences and paid his debt to society. One of the many things that I dislike so much about our society is how hypocrytical we are. MOST of us have screwed up, many of us every bit as bad as him. How would we feel if we were publicly executed in the world of public opinion? I feel the same about Tiger Woods. I believe that the oath of marriage is THE MOST sacred oath we as human beings can take, and Tiger violated it MANY times over. But he payed desperately for it! He had his public life exposed to the entire world, his wife divorced him, he has lost full custody of his children, he has lost most of his sponsors, and his golf game still hasn’t returned to the level it was at before all of this happened. He has suffered enough, let’s move on! Now, to “MY TOP 10 MOST DISLIKED SPORTS FIGURES.”
- Rex Ryan-Head Coach New York Jets…DAMN I DESPISE THIS GUY!! I’m not sure if the Jets hired this sumbitch to coach, or to selfishly promote himself in order to then draw attention to the team. If they hired him for the latter, this bastard deserves a raise! DOES HE EVER SHUT UP??? You never heard anything about the Jets players. It was always Rex Ryan this, Rex Ryan that, from the moment the HBO series “Hard Knocks” debuted in the pre-season til the moment the Jets were gloriously eliminated from the playoffs! Once the Jets got to the playoffs, the talk was, “Rex Ryan vs. Peyton Manning.” Ugh….Ryan is a coach and Peyton is a player! Even though I WISH he would toss on some pads so that an opposing player (preferably Ray Lewis) would knock the shit out of him, the reality is that he is an old fat man on the sidelines! I don’t know what’s more sad, the fact that Ryan is a constant shit talking, self promotional juke box, or the fact that he got the rest of his team to buy into his bullshit, and embody his attitude in their own selfish and self-promotional ways!
- Steve Spurrier-Head Coach South Carolina Gamecocks…Almost everything I feel about Rex Ryan applies to the “ol’ ball coach.” Seriously, this guy won a National Title at Florida, a school that was LOADED with NFL talent, one that ANYBODY could’ve won a National Title with, and everyone in sports treats this guy like he is the personal savior of College Football! Any of you remember his stint with the Redskins?? How about that National title, or even that SEC title that he was CERTAINLY gonna bring the long cursed South Carolina Gamecocks? Quite simply, he is overrated, over payed, and he has had so many analysts in his ear over the years telling him how great he is, that this arrogant son of a gun has bought into it himself! Step into reality Steve…the “ol ball coach,” just ain’t that good…
- Jerry Jones-Owner Dallas Cowboys…Arrogant, cocky, entitled, all despite the fact that the so called “America’s Team” Dallas Cowboys haven’t won a playoff game in a dozen years and are coming off another losing season. Jerry, here is your dose of reality…the Cowboys won Super Bowl titles in the 90’s because they had Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and the biggest and meanest offensive line in all of football, it had nothing to do with you! Hire a GM to run the team, and sit your ass down in the luxury box and write the checks.
- Mike Shanahan-Coach Washington Redskins…After one season in Washington, it ALL makes sense! This motherfucker can’t coach! Those super bowl titles in Denver were ALL Elway! The way he handled Albert Haynesworth and Donovan McNabb in the media, especially the fact that he publicly benched former pro-bowler several times over, McNabb, for the final few games of season in favor of freakin Rex Grossman withou even notifying him first is straight up bullshit, and is something you would expect from a first year coach, not one that has won 2 Super Bowls.
- Manu Ginobili-San Antonio Spurs…This may not make sense to many of you, but this guy just gets on my nerves! The way he plays, the way he carries himself, they both just irritate me. Maybe it’s because I’m a life long Lakers fan, and his team, the Spurs have been our biggest West Coast rivals for YEARS….
- Kevin Garnett-Boston Celtics…Plain and simle…a dirty player. I never thought so until he became a Celtic, but apparently many NBA players agree with my assesment. He takes trash talking to far, and he carries that same attitude onto the court. I don’t like it…
- Kyle Busch-NASCAR…Imagine if Steve Spurrier were a Stock Car driver. Busch is arrogant, overly aggressive, drives like he is the only driver on the track and has often put other drivers and crew members in jeopardy with his attitude and on track actions. This kid has loads of talent, and NASCAR needs a bad boy, but a line has to be drawn somewhere…
- Rusty Wallace-Retired Driver Current ESPN NASCAR analyst…Simply put, THE WORST COMMENTATOR IN THE HISTORY OF NASCSAR! Period. No commentator has ever been more likely to state the obvious. The fact that this ignorant sumbitch gets paid buckets of cash to talk about sports when their are hundreds of more qualified recent college graduates, who would gladly do his job at a fraction of what ESPN pays him, irks me to no end…
- Lou Holtz-Retired Coach current ESPN analyst…Never, EVER has there been a more biased analyst! He used to coach at South Carolina and Notre Dame, and this bastard picks both schools to win EVERY SINGLE TIME!! The Cocks could be playing the Steelers and Lou would pick them to win! Word to Lou…THE COCKS BOOTED YOUR ASS FOR THE OL’ BALL COACH!! YOU DO NOT OWE THEM YOUR BIASED OPINIONS! You are payed to be an analyst, and check your personal attachments at the door. When do you plan to start?
- Rajon Rondo-Boston Celtics…Quite simply, this guy is one of the most over rated athletes in all of sports! He gets 15 assists a game because everybody on his damn team is an all-star and because he can’t hit the broad side of a barn when he shoots it himself! I don’t know why anybody even D’s up this guy! Play off of him and make HIM beat you! Trust me…he can’t do it!
MARILYN PIC OF THE DAY