Doc Rivers is taking Eric Spoelstra to the proverbial woodshed.
I mean, it’s just embarassing!
Doc Rivers is one of the game’s top 2 coaches.
The Celtics have EARNED this.
Spoelstra’s next loss will be his last as Heat head coach…
I’d bet ANYTHING on it.
Omg Spoelstra was thrown out?!!! Why?
He lost his MIND when he felt that the refs failed to call a foul when the Heat were attempting to foul intentionally, to prolong the game.
That was the most fired up I’ve ever seen him.
Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, hey hey hey, GOOOOD BYE!
Recent ESPN highlites have got me thinking….
How bout a remake of Johnny Depp’s first starring role, “Cry Baby?”
I ALREADY have the cast picked out!
What do you think???
To post game interviews made this decision so clear to me!
Eric Spoelstra, coach of the Heat said after the game that there were players crying in the locker room after Miami’s one point loss to the Bulls on Sunday, a loss which was their fourth consecutive. My problems with THIS, ARE:
- Coach, why you got to tell this to the media?? NO grown man WHATSOEVER wants to be known as a cry baby!
- Guys, what the fuck are you crying about?? So you lost…big deal! Your team has the 3rd best record in the East. If anybody should be “cying” it’s the city of Cleveland! Their fans, their players, their coaching staff. Their franchise player bolted their asses before the eyes of the world on national television, taking them from a title contender to a team that most likely will not win 20 games this year, OVERNIGHT! In short, MAN THE FUCK UP GUYS!!! It really aint that bad!
Dwayne Wade said in his post game interview, “the Heat are losing, all is right with the world” Problems with THIS, ARE:
- Dude, how fuckin arrogant can you be?? You REALLY think that ALL basketball fans care about whether or not you guya win or lose games?? YOU GUYS HAVEN’T WON SHIT TOGETHER! NOTHING!!! You think that MY BOYS, the two time defending champion Lakers are sweating your asses?? How about the veteran Celtics, a team that is ALMOST CERTAINLY Finals bound??? NO CHANCE!!!! Chill out dude!!
- The only people who are really obsessing over you guys losing, are Cleveland Cavs fans, because of Bron, and Orlando Magic fans, because before Bron, THEY were the most talked about team in Florida.
You guys HAD to have known this was a possibilty, somewhere underneath your arrogant sensibilities.
10 year old boys who have just lost a close fought sporting event cry, and it’s no big deal. They are kids!! You guys, are supposed o be professionals! MAN UP!!!’
2 QUICK FACTS:
- The 2006 Miami Heat Championship team with Shaq and D-Wade was BETTER than this team
- Last year’s Cleveland Cavs team, WITH Lebron James was BETTER than this team